[MlMt] SMTP Timeout

John Grasty john+mailmate at needfaith.org
Thu Sep 4 16:18:06 EDT 2014

Hey Benny and all,

I've been using Mailmate for a while. I really love it. I've just made a
change to my mail server, and I'm running into an SMTP timeout
issue...but only with Mailmate, none of my other clients.

Every once in a while a message will timeout and not get sent. The
activity log shows everything down to the closing . , but the mail
server never seems to receive the .

Normally I wouldn't ask, but I've not had a problem with other clients
(even when sending the exact same message). Any ideas?

Thanks,
John Grasty