[MlMt] Thread view in addition to correspondance view ?

Wed Oct 29 12:24:16 EDT 2014

On 29 Oct 2014, at 17:15, Max Andersen wrote:

> Okey. That would explain at lot of why threaded button rarely works
> for me
> :)
>
> Is there a way to add references search to my transformation view ?

I'm actually not sure. It might be possible to compare references with
message-ids, but I'm guessing it might quite slow if it works. I don't
have time to try it out right now.

> I'm not sure I follow your alternative. Can you explain that a bit
> more
> detailed ?

1. Select the Inbox.
2. Make sure no messages are selected.
3. Click the “Thread” button.
4. Save it as, e.g., “Inbox with Threads”.

> ...and is there a way to define the "transformation" search query the
> threaded button do because I would like to change that to at least the
> one
> that includes subject body search too.

Sorry, that is one of the few things in MailMate which is hardcoded.