[MlMt] gmail "Too Many simultaneous connections. (Failure)"

Dries Geeroms d at driesgeeroms.com
Tue Oct 28 20:06:59 EDT 2014

> MailMate has had issues with Gmail in the past under certain network
> conditions

What a nightmare that was. Benny did an excellent job on fixing a few
bugs for me. Only happened at work, never did at home.

> , but I thought most of these had been resolved.

They have for me but I'm now experiencing very long periods of being
(offline). I need to check for mail manually as it doesn't seem to sync
for hours at a time.

We just upgraded the router at work yesterday so maybe that'll help
sorting things out. I'll send you more logs (off list) in a few days.