[MlMt] Thread view in addition to correspondance view ?

Max Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 27 14:08:24 EDT 2014

Actually got it working! just stayed away from renaming all
correspondance to thread.

Now this works pretty great *BUT* I can now see several mails where the
thread-id does not
actually work. Not sure why because the field "References" and
Message-id definitely seem
to be there.

Is there a way to also make it show other mails with the same
similar/subject  (similar to when clicking the main subject text and
mailmate show the related ones ?)

/max