[MlMt] Assign specific signatures to specific accounts?

David Green dgreenbhm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 23:04:17 EDT 2014

On 19 Oct 2014, at 18:07, Mark Derricutt wrote:

> Is there anyway to tie a given signature to a specific account at all?
> Currently I have a signature setup for use with my work account, but
> my public/personal accounts I want either no signature, or a different
> one.

The design is documented here:

http://manual.mailmate-app.com/compose  (see signatures down the page)

> Currently, it doesn't look like I can do this?
>
> This means whenever I compose/reply to a message, I have to manually
> remove the signature...

While it does not work exactly like you want, for me, it has learned
things pretty well.  I think you want to be careful to use signature
drop down on the compose message window so the right data is available
to be learned.

Dave