[MlMt] No ticket opened, but something I've noticed

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Tue Oct 14 08:39:42 EDT 2014

In full screen view, the informational heading that shows the title of
the selected message or the title of the folder and the message count
does not display. (Mac OS X 10.9.5)

Since I noticed this, I've read that in Yosemite, which I haven't used
yet, the window title is often omitted. I think that's a change for the
worse, but I do plan to upgrade to Yosemite next month, and if that's
the way things are going, I don't see the point of opening a ticket.