[MlMt] unintentionally clicked-away notice about items in exchange account

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Fri Oct 10 18:41:23 EDT 2014

On 10 Oct 2014, at 20:45, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
> Yes, that is strange. It should mean that MailMate does not hide any
> UID problems from you. Are you sure the problem still exists? You can
> use the Activity Viewer (⌥⌘0) to look for any lines prefixed with
> “Error:”.

No, I am not, but the "problem" was very persistent in the past weeks
and the prompt showed up every time I fired up MailMate, so I find it
hard to believe that the "problem" actually went away the same second I
clicked that unknown button. Or is there - that's the other thing I
suspect - a button that gets rid of the messages altogether? I can't
remember what the three options are in that prompt.