[MlMt] unintentionally clicked-away notice about items in exchange account

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Fri Oct 10 10:47:28 EDT 2014

Usually on every start of MailMate I get this nagging notice about some
e-mails that are not really e-mails, because I have set up an exchange
account and while I have un-subscribed most exchange folders, there are
some items in the Trash for instance that don't behave like normal
e-mails.

And that notice is fine, I always choose to temporarily ignore those
specific messages (and think to myself I can procrastinate actually
getting rid of them to fix the root of the issue for at least until the
next start of MailMate ;) ).

Today, however, I was writing in another application while I had
MailMate start and then this annoying thing happened where a new notice
pops up and at the same time you're typing a text that contains spaces
... so I accidentally hit the space bar on whatever the default option
is in that notice window. I have no idea what I have actually hit, but
it wasn't the "Temporarily ignore those messages" button for sure. How
do I get the window back? Any place to reset that notice?