[MlMt] applying Rules to inbox

Luca Allodi luca.allodi at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 14:50:28 EDT 2014

While we are at it, I hijack this thread for an old problem of mine I
have never got resolved.

I have a smart box, "Default Archive", that all it should do is to keep
my inbox clean by archiving messages older than 10 days (where they get
sorted and marked if I should have probably replied to them and still
haven't.. I just love MailMate :-)) ).

Anyway, that rule never really worked for me 100%. Sometimes it does,
sometimes I find tons of emails in the smartbox (that should be always
empty).

Here's a screenshot I've just taken with the rules' window (today only 2
in the smartbox):

![Two mails in default archive mailbox](http://i.imgur.com/orCPuxd.png)

Thanks,

Luca

--
Luca Allodi
DISI, Università degli Studi di Trento, Italy