[MlMt] Cannot connect to iCloud mailbox

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Tue Oct 7 17:35:40 EDT 2014

Scott,

   You should have received an email from Apple a few weeks back
concerning the requirement of using app specific passwords for third
party apps accessing iCloud.  It appears they turned this on today.

   I was able to generate an app specific password for MailMate and the
login worked again fine.

--
Steve Mayer
smayer69 at me.com