[MlMt] Not executable for all on the same machine

Mon Oct 6 18:31:45 EDT 2014

On 5 Oct 2014, at 17:46, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

> a "is it just me or ..."-question

No, it's not just you.

> I've got a machine that I got two separate accounts on (work/private)
> and it seems that when I install MM it's only executable for one user.
> Has anyone else seen this?

This is one of those very old issues on my todo. When updating, MailMate
switches back the permissions to those of the current user. The good
news are that I think I've fixed it in the current test version (but
keep in mind that it won't actually work before the update after that).
Let me know if it continues to fail to work.