[MlMt] MailMate and Yosemite

Sat Oct 4 11:36:11 EDT 2014

On 4 Oct 2014, at 15:07, Luca Allodi wrote:

> From what I read Yosemite is expected to be released officially later
> this month.
>
> Is Mailmate "officially" Yosemite-ready?

The current public release (1.7.2 r3905) does not work well on Yosemite.
The latest beta (1.8 r4551) on the other hand should work quite well.
The beta (released yesterday) has been downloaded by ~600 users and I
have only received 2 crash reports of which I'm pretty sure only 1 could
be a MailMate bug. I expect to release it as a public version before the
release of Yosemite.

Related stats: Around 10% of MailMate users are now on Yosemite. 82% are
on Mavericks and the rest are still on 10.8 (4%), 10.7 (2%), and 10.6
(2%).

> Of course I can't update to 10.10 without having a *proper* mail
> client ready ;-)

:-) In any case, if you have any issues with MailMate on Yosemite then
I'll do what I can to resolve them.