[MlMt] sort subfolders by unread count ?

Fri Oct 3 11:43:16 EDT 2014

On 3 Oct 2014, at 16:06, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 3 Oct 2014, at 15:50, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>
>> is it Version 1.8 (4548) or later ?
>
> Later. I'm investigating a problem reported for r4548 which might mean
> a new beta won't be far away. We'll see.

Ok, r4551 has been released now.

About the bug: I only have 1 report (out of ~70 downloads before I
pulled the update), but I think more have been affected. The bug would
trigger MailMate to fail connecting to any account for which the user
had changed the IMAP username or hostname at any point in the past. The
fix ensures this no longer happens, but any users affected by the bug
have to do these changes again. Sorry about the inconvenience for any
users affected by this.