[MlMt] sort subfolders by unread count ?

Fri Oct 3 09:36:27 EDT 2014

On 3 Oct 2014, at 15:03, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Is there a way to sort my folders based on unread count ?

No.

> or if not for folders, at least for the autogenerated subfolders ?

No.

The non-trivial part of an implementation would be to make it efficient
to dynamically update the subfolders. Since it's unlikely I'll have time
for that soon then here is a quick hack *for the next test release*:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmSortSubmailboxesByCount -bool YES

I believe the sorting is only updated if mailboxes are added/removed (or
you change the submailbox settings).

> I got 12142 unread mails and would like to know which folder carries
> the biggest burden ;)

You appear to have bigger problems than the sorting of subfolders ;-)