[MlMt] No more builds after 4587?

Peter Losher plosher at plosh.net
Wed Nov 26 12:54:32 EST 2014

On 26 Nov 2014, at 2:27, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> The 64 bit builds also come in regular/beta/test variants which means auto-updating works like you are used to. It's only the first time you need to download it manually. The latest beta was released yesterday, it has been downloaded by ~40 users, and so far I have received a single crash report (which I'm not sure is a MailMate problem), but previous betas have been more unstable.
>
> Here is a download link: http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_64bit.tbz

I will add that I tried this 64-bit build on both my 2011 MBP and 2012 MBA (both running Yosemite); it loaded up the initial screen and... then beachballed... Flipped back to the 32-bit build, and all is happy again...

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ plosher at isc.org | Senior Operations Architect | ISC | PGP E8048D08 ]