[MlMt] stripping in the subject line

Christopher LILJENSTOLPE mailmate at cdl.asgaard.org
Mon Nov 24 16:22:56 EST 2014

Greetings all,

	I'm seeing a behavior where MM strips capitalized text followed by a :
in the subject line (it strips "CR:", for example).  I would assume
that's to deal with any RE:, SV:, etc. so that you don't end up with RE:
RE: RE....   However, it's breaking the poor benighted souls in my
company that use Outlook (Outlook threads on Subject line).  We use tags
(like CR:) to identify what the e-mail is (for example, "CR: foo" means
a report about a call with foo).

	Any chance of having a dictionary of text to strip, rather than a '??:'
   ?

	Christopher

--
李柯睿