[MlMt] moving (gmail) mailboxes between accounts

Paula R. T. Coelho paulartcoelho at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 18:40:59 EST 2014

> but! i'm facing a problem now. i'm seeing duplicated messages in one
> (but not in the other!) gmail account, and when I try to access
> subscriptions to see if something there needs fixing, MM crashes. i
> tried with the mailbox online and offline, but both crash... ah, the
> gmail account which is behaving fine (without duplicates) i can see
> subscriptions all right. I'm on 4587, Mavericks.

update: apparently the duplicated messages was being caused by the
"Important" label in Gmail. I turned it off in the server side and the
duplications disappeared (i've no idea why, since I never use that label
in the web interface or elsewhere).

I still can't access subscriptions for that account though. I've sent
the crash log a while ago to mm-feedback.

--
Paula