[MlMt] MailMate not sending emails at all

Mon Nov 17 06:44:59 EST 2014

On 17 Nov 2014, at 12:42, Andreas Kaiser wrote:

> After selecting "Watch for beta builds" in the update prefs you should
> be able to get r5013 (which is what I'm using).  Pretty shure your
> version doesn't have the fix for that issue.

This only works if you are already on the 64 bit builds. The first time
requires a manual download. This was mainly done because the 64 bit
builds were both slower and used a lot more memory. This is not the case
for the next build though which I'll post here soon (it might be more
buggy than the 32 bit build since it hasn't been tested by a lot of
people).