[MlMt] Reply to selected message with AppleScript

Fri Nov 14 09:40:03 EST 2014

On 14 Nov 2014, at 13:28, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Nov 2014, at 10:26, Nick Renders wrote:
>
>> I can call AppleScript in Omnis, so I got it working with System
>> Events, but I was wondering if there is a better way?
>
> No, I've considered allowing bundle commands to be executed via
> AppleScript (similar to the `performBundleItemWithUUID:` key binding
> selector), but I haven't given it much thought. It might make sense to
> have an AppleScript command which takes the same input as given to a
> custom key binding.

Since I probably won't do something better any time soon I've added a
`perform` command to the AppleScript API. You should now be able to do
something like this:

	tell application "MailMate" to perform { "toggleFlag:" }

Or in your case, you might need something like this:

	tell application "MailMate" to perform { "performBundleItemWithUUID:",
"<UUID from bundle command>" }

You can do anything you can do with [custom key
bindings](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/custom_key_bindings).

It's available in the current [64 bit beta
(r5013)](http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_64bit.tbz).

Have a nice weekend.