[MlMt] Reply to selected message with AppleScript

Nick Renders mailmate at arcict.com
Fri Nov 14 04:26:26 EST 2014

On 14 Nov 2014, at 0:31, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> You want to create a reply to a message selected in MailMate, but
> trigger it from the Terminal? Or are you trying to do something not
> involving selected messages?

I want to create a reply to the message selected in MailMate, but
trigger it from our own Omnis Studio application.
The idea is that the user reads a message in MailMate, than switches to
Omnis to look things up and create a standard reply that is returned to
MailMate.

I can call AppleScript in Omnis, so I got it working with System Events,
but I was wondering if there is a better way?

Nick