[MlMt] problem with forward vs forward as attachment

Paula Coelho paulartcoelho at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 11:20:03 EST 2014

hello,

i'm having a problem when I need to forward a message that contains
attachments. It always creates a new message as in the "forward as
attachment" option, regardless of what I choose in the menu/buttons. But
that is not what I need because often I want to delete only one file
among the attachments or highlight something in the forwarded text etc.
But I can't edit the messages and remove individual files if they are
forwarded as attachment.

what is it the I'm doing wrong?

paula