[MlMt] MailMate not sending emails at all

Mon Nov 3 05:35:49 EST 2014

On 3 Nov 2014, at 11:20, Andreas Kaiser wrote:

> MailMate recently completely stopped sending emails. All mails are
> stuck in the Drafts folders with “State” being "Pending
> submission" and "Pending submission” being "not available" (greyed
> out).
>
> I haven't changed any of my account settings and triple checked them
> for correctness. The activity window doesn't show any SMTP activity at
> all. I've also tried a different SMTP host with the same results. Both
> accounts are working fine in Mail.app with the exact same settings.
>
> Any pointers are highly appreciated.

The most likely problem is that MailMate does not think that the SMTP
server is reachable. Please send me the following files (off list):

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Sources.plist
	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Submisson.plist

Note that when you change an SMTP server then it doesn't affect any
scheduled drafts. You have to send a new message to test the new
settings.