[MlMt] Suddenly, lag in address-completion?

Gustavo Daniel Villarreal irongus at gmail.com
Fri May 30 12:04:00 EDT 2014

I wonder how fast I could type an address that starts with an __a__ on a
Mac Pro? :)

I just tested this on my other Mac, which has the same amount of
contacts and mails, and I also get a pause with addresses starting with
a, and doesn't happen with other letters. Also, for me, it doesn't
happen with an address that contains a if it was not the first letter.

If it were a hardware or data size issue, it would happen with all
letters.

I guess it might be an issue with the algorithm?

Thank you.