[MlMt] Bounce to Sender

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Fri May 30 00:14:24 EDT 2014

I think I may have read an old thread there where Benny may have
expressed his opposition to this idea because it flouted RFC gospel, but
Mail.app used to have a Bounce to Sender option where you could send a
sort of counterfeit bounced e-mail to trolls or people from your past
who you're not thrill have tracked you down. This was a lot of fun, I
have to admit, and I missed it when I switched to Gmail. If you examined
the headers closely, I think you could figure out that it wasn't a real
bounced e-mail, but that was beyond the ability of most people.