[MlMt] image size options for attachments

Mon May 26 07:22:55 EDT 2014

On 25 May 2014, at 22:30, Nancy Selvage wrote:

> Is there an option in MailMate for changing image sizes when you
> attach an image to an email?

You got other answers, but here is the official one: No, mailMate does
not offer resizing of images.

I consider it a missing feature, but I cannot give you a time frame on
its development. I consider such a feature to be one of many features
possible if MailMate allowed customization of what happens when
attaching something to an email. Another example of this family of
features is that attaching a folder would trigger automatic compression
(zip'ing).

> I am considering switching from Postbox (which does not have this
> feature)

In any case, thanks for considering MailMate.