[MlMt] Mailmate and Omnifocus 2 beta

Fri May 2 04:52:48 EDT 2014

On 2 May 2014, at 9:45, Karl Erik Jessen wrote:

> r4210 didn't change anything compared to r4206
>
> Both leaves an empty quickentry dialog (screen dump attached), where
> buttons can be pressed, but nothing happens

Ok, it was also a bad way to fix it. Last attempt to fix this is
available now (r4213). The script now detects if OmniFocus is already
running. If not then I don't call the AppleScript command which appears
to be triggering a bug(?) in OmniFocus 2.

(Technical rant: I also had to change the script from plain text to a
compiled AppleScript since apparently using `osascript` to compile
triggers any target applications to be launched before executing the
script — making the use of `'is running'` pointless. Sigh... At least
this is also faster.)