[MlMt] MailMate seems crashy of late

Thu May 1 11:14:57 EDT 2014

On 1 May 2014, at 16:44, Eric A. Meyer wrote:

> So I'm posting here to see if anyone else is having similar
> experiences.  Hopefully my crash reports are making it in (I have
> "Phone Home" enabled), but if others are having similar experiences,
> we might be able to figure out the common threads.

Based on your crash reports, it appears to primarily happen when you hit
the delete key. I can add some debug output to track down the issue.
It's actually a good thing if this happens often for you, because the
problem with this bug is that it appears to be quite rare for most
people. You have about 1/3 of this type of crash in the past month. This
is, by the way, an old issue which also happens for r3905 (latest
official release).

I'll contact you about a debug version for this issue.