[MlMt] MailMate seems crashy of late

Eric A. Meyer eric at meyerweb.com
Thu May 1 10:44:06 EDT 2014

    I'm posting this here because I don't have enough for an actual bug
report, but MailMate has seemed rather crash-prone for the past month or
so, through several versions.  I'm currently running Version 1.7.2
(4199) on OS X 10.8.5 (12F45).  I get a couple of crashes a day, feels
like, at least on days I get to do any email at all.
    For a while I thought it was to do with my marking messages
read/unread while in Smart Folders, but I've come to realize that
crashes happen even when not doing that.  (At least, I don't think so.
I do that kind of thing al the time.)  It never crashes in the
background-- only when I'm interacting with MM.
    So I'm posting here to see if anyone else is having similar
experiences.  Hopefully my crash reports are making it in (I have "Phone
Home" enabled), but if others are having similar experiences, we might
be able to figure out the common threads.

--
Eric A. Meyer - http://meyerweb.com/