[MlMt] Mailmate and Omnifocus 2 beta

Thu May 1 08:03:35 EDT 2014

On 1 May 2014, at 13:44, Mike Sale wrote:

> Changes in the AppleScript identified in the OF forums yesterday have
> the bundle working if and only if omnifocus is already running:
> http://discourse.omnigroup.com/t/getting-mailmates-bundles-working-with-omnifocus-2/92/17?u=mikes

I already fixed the issue, but the poster is correct. The `open` command
should be moved up.

I also fixed the tab'ing such that the title of the quick entry is in
edit mode and this also works if adding multiple entries (which didn't
work well before).

Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane to fetch a test release (r4206). I believe it works
with both OmniFocus 1 and 2.

(In my testing the only issue was that the Quick Entry window is not
taken to the front if OmniFocus is not running — but I think this was
the same before.)

Let me know how it works for you — and if it works, you are welcome to
update the omnigroup thread to spread the word.