[MlMt] takes account offline after a while and then stops fetching email....

Mon Mar 31 14:41:33 EDT 2014

On 31 Mar 2014, at 19:25, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> not sure when it started but lately mail mate is taking forever to
> fetch my mail.
>
> Most of the times it takes a few restarts before it will get it.
>
> i'm running Version 1.7.2 (4132)
>
> Any ideas?

I'm currently dealing with various reports about Gmail for some users
(past few weeks). Mailboxes entering an “unavailable” state, SSL
handshakes failing, timeout errors, and something similar to what you
describe. Some of my attempts to fix this might actually have introduced
new problems, but I don't currently think any revisions are working
better than r4132. It seems to mainly be a problem with Gmail, but a
very large percentage of users are Gmail users which means this might be
a coincidence.

You can search the ticket system and see if something matches your
experiences, for example, [ticket
685](http://freron.lighthouseapp.com/projects/58672/tickets/685), but
you are also welcome to create a new one. I'm primarily interested in
logs from the Activity Viewer providing more information about what is
happening.