[MlMt] Integrating with SpamSieve

Fri Mar 28 08:33:02 EDT 2014

On 28 Mar 2014, at 13:18, Sam Heldenbrand wrote:

> It seems that the Junk/Not Junk functionality in Mailmate communicates
> your wishes to Spamsieve, but does nothing further, so you have to
> manually make the move. Is that correct, or am I missing something?
> I'm suspicious I've done something wrong, because for me the "Move out
> of Junk" command doesn't seem to have any effect either, and I've been
> manually dragging emails back and forth.

The “Move Out of Junk” command is not very intuitive if MailMate
itself did not move the message to the Junk mailbox. MailMate keeps
track of the origin of a message and uses this to “Move Out of
Junk”. I have on my todo that MailMate should default to Inbox when
the original mailbox is not known.

Does this explain the behavior you have seen?