[MlMt] print many emails at once to individual pdfs

Thu Mar 27 11:53:41 EDT 2014

On 27 Mar 2014, at 6:01, Manoel Felciano wrote:

> subject says it all... it's tax time and i have 100 or so emails that
> need to print to individual PDFs... any to do this quickly and
> efficiently?

Well, low-level it's possible to change the CSS used for printing with
something like this:

	@media print {
		.messagedivider { page-break-after: always; }
	}

But since most users are probably going to prefer the page-break
behavior then I've now changed the default stylesheet. This also means
that no horizontal ruler is printed (and I've replaced it with a simple
grey line when displaying messages).

Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane if you want to try out this change (r4132).