[MlMt] Flagged Mail in a Thread

Marc ARC MailMate at arcict.com
Tue Mar 25 18:36:18 EDT 2014

Rob,

Works for me on a Azert keyboard ( have to keep the shift for the F and
for the number )

@Benny,

Thanks for the tip! and the status of the first flag would be fine with
me

But . . . for what is worth

Since I use a French numerical keyboard layout, that can lock the
numbers using the caps-lock ,
I discovered when locking the numbers and then typing shift F followed
by the number key isn’t working,
still need the shift-number.

Marc