[MlMt] Flagged Mail in a Thread

Tue Mar 25 16:36:15 EDT 2014

On 25 Mar 2014, at 10:57, Marc ARC wrote:

> I like when an unread message is in a collapsed threaded view the
> bullet in front of the origin of the thread colors grey in stead of
> blue.
>
> What I miss is the ability to see that a flagged message resides
> within the collapsed thread.
>
> ex: have a grey flag flag in front of the collapsed thread.
>
> Nothing urgent but a nice to have IMHO
>
> Anybody an other idea ?

It's a bit tricky with flags since flags can actually have other
colours. MailMate is (to some extent) compatible with the coloured flags
of Apple Mail and this includes a grey flag. It might be fine if
MailMate simply showed the flag using the colour of the first flag in
the thread. At least better than nothing.

It's rudimentary, but for those interested, MailMate can be told to set
a coloured flag by first hitting ⇧F and then follow it by 0-7. These
flags are “synched” with Apple Mail via IMAP keywords. (Custom key
bindings can be used to set a different set of keys if desired.)