[MlMt] Error?

Mon Mar 24 15:51:15 EDT 2014

On 24 Mar 2014, at 13:17, mail at assai.com.au wrote:

> I get the following from very simple outgoing emails: an address, a
> subject, and (in the body) a link.
>
>> FAILED TO SEND
>> Unexpected return code 564 (expected 250):
>> “ :  We were unable to deliver your message. Please try resending
>> your message by adding some text.”.
>
> Why the error, and why would adding some text help?

This message is not generated by MailMate. It's the response from the
server and it's not something I've seen before. Maybe the server
enforces some unusual restrictions on the content of the email. What is
the SMTP server address?

The error code 564 doesn't really mean anything (perhaps you mistyped).
[Here](http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5321#section-4.2.3) is the official
list.