[MlMt] External Editor To Compose Messages?

Burke,Ken kburke12 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 09:15:04 EDT 2014

I've used Multimarkdown Composer for over a year now and use it
throughout the day to write documents, take notes during meetings and
calls, etc. It's a reliable tool that's under active development and has
a developer that is accessible and responsive.

You could also take a look at Multimarkdown Pro - I used it for quite a
while but have shifted my work to Multimarkdown Composer. Look over it's
documentation and syntax reference under Help. Fletcher Penney is the
creator of MultiMarkdown, building on the work of John Gruber. I'd
highly recommend it. Also take a look at Brett Terpstra's Marked and
supporting Markdown services that make consistent formatting shortcuts
available across your apps. Marked is intended (for now at least) as a
viewer of rendered Markdown and isn't really needed to get value out of
MultiMarkdown Composer (which has it's own inherent preview of the
rendered Markdown and support for styles so that you can control the
formatting of rendered text.

I think MultiMarkdown Composer is a great solution and a good value.

Ken Burke