[MlMt] Threads and sorting

Andrew Homzy andrew.homzy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 17:15:04 EDT 2014

I also agree with the sorting of threads from the most recent down to
the oldest.

The way it is now, it looks odd to see something from September popping
up at the top of the message list - and, it is a pain to pass through
every message to get down to the most recent posting.

Thanks, Benny -

Andrew