[MlMt] MailMate stopped synchronizing

Wed Mar 19 09:40:38 EDT 2014

On 19 Mar 2014, at 14:06, Chap Lovejoy wrote:

> Just wanted to follow up on this issue. I've tried a couple more
> things:
> - Rebuilt the MailMate database as described in the help file.
> - Disabled the subscriptions for all the folders and re-enabled them
> in the edit account dialog.
>
> Unfortunately neither of these have gotten synchronization back on
> track. I can't find a way in the UI to remove and re-add the mail
> accounts.

Right-click an account under SOURCES and look for “Remove Source”.

> Is there a way to essentially reset everything without losing
> the mail that I have stored locally?

Only by rebuilding as you did above. Resetting everything is going to
make MailMate refetch all messages from the server.

Resetting everything is done by removing/moving this folder:

	~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/

(You can keep the .plist files in order to keep your settings if you
like.)

But based on your description of the problem I think we are missing
something obvious. I suggest you take everything offline except for 1
mailbox, for example, an INBOX you know are missing messages. Then open
the “Activity Viewer” (⌥⌘0) and take this mailbox
offline/online. Select the related connection in the Activity Viewer and
send me the log (lower part of the same window). You can send it off
list since it is probably not of general interest.