[MlMt] Keyboard shortcuts for commands?

Wed Mar 12 05:07:35 EDT 2014

On 12 Mar 2014, at 7:48, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

> where are the shortcuts for the Commands (like Edit in MacVim) set?
> I know that I can set them in the Keyboard-System Preferences but if I
> understood it correctly Bundles are something user generated, so there
> might be another way to change them?

(This is one of those things which would be much easier if there was a
GUI for editing bundles.)

It is possible to extend/change a bundle, but it's non-trivial. I've
attached a MacVim delta bundle which you can save in this location:

	~/Library/Applications/MailMate/Bundles/

Then edit this file to change the key binding (I've configured it to be
⌃⇧E):

	MacVim.mmBundle/Commands/Edit.mmCommand

It would also be possible to simply copy and change the default bundle,
but doing it like I've done in the attached bundle ensures that you do
not miss out on any future changes in the default bundle.