[MlMt] Multiple OpenPGP keys for the same email address.

Peter Losher plosher at plosh.net
Fri Mar 7 14:36:04 EST 2014

So, I have a old PGP key (from 10+ years ago) that I would like to
replace with a stronger key, but I would obviously like to still decrypt
email with the old key while signing/encrypting new email with the new
key.  Does MailMate honor the 'default-key' in gpg.conf if there are
multiple keys tied to the same email address?  I see no option to set it
in Preferences or in 'Edit IMAP Account'.

Any advice on this would be much appreciated.

Best Wishes - Peter
--
[ plosher at plosh.net | "Earth Halted: Please reboot to continue" ]