[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

Thomas Eckhold Thomas at Eckhold.eu
Fri Mar 7 12:58:20 EST 2014

I noticed a maybe related issue: When I choose a (plain text) signature
*after* I have written the text body, the signature will be placed above
the text. I believe this was different in the past.

Regards,
Thomas