[MlMt] Mailmate now supports html signatures

Steve Mayer smayer69 at me.com
Thu Mar 6 18:00:41 EST 2014

Dries,

   From the release notes on the latest beta build (4057):

Revision 4057 (Thursday, March 6, 2014)

MailMate now allows signatures to have an HTML alternative to be used
for HTML generation. This has mainly been implemented to help out the
users which have to adhere to a strict company policy.

There is no GUI for this yet. To try it out you need to quit MailMate
and edit this file:

~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Signatures.plist
Add an html key to any of the signatures, for example,

This works in both plain text and Markdown mode. In other words, even
without the use of Markdown, an HTML body part is generated to be able
to insert the HTML signature. Naturally, if no HTML alternative exists
then HTML is not generated.

(This feature does not mean that HTML is now allowed in general when
using Markdown.)

--
Steve