[MlMt] crash reports?

Thu Mar 6 16:07:36 EST 2014

On 5 Mar 2014, at 14:47, Rob McBroom wrote:

> What’s the preferred way to report a crash? Here or Lighthouse?

I get the crash report itself automatically if you have allowed MailMate
to send it (see the General preferences pane). Additional details can be
sent using “Help ▸ Send Feedback” or on this list if it's of
general interest. I have a small script which makes it easy for me to
open any crash reports related to the sender of the currently selected
message :-)

> I have the report itself and a message that consistently causes the
> crash, so hopefully it can be reproduced.

Sounds great (not that it crashes, but that it appears to be
reproducible).