[MlMt] Use a different gpg2 program

Thu Mar 6 08:05:19 EST 2014

On 6 Mar 2014, at 7:20, Giovanni Lanzani wrote:

> I kind of managed to have Mailmate recognise gpg2 installed via
> homebrew (via `ln -s`). Through gpg-agent and pinentry I was able to
> have OSX remember my pub/private key passphrase. But there's still a
> (hopefully last) problem: Mailmate still can't sign email giving me
> the
>
> 	Signing or encryption failed for unknown reasons
>
> error. Any thoughts? I expect this to be hard to track down due to the
> uncommon setup, so feel free to just ignore me :)

Enable this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDebugSecurity -bool YES

And run MailMate like this from the Terminal:

	/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

Then you might get some additional information. I don't really know if
anyone has successfully used anything but the GPGTools variant of
`gpg2`.