[MlMt] Sublime text bundle broken?

Torsten Grust torsten.grust at uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Mar 4 07:18:53 EST 2014

On 4 Mar 2014, at 11:03, Nitin wrote (with possible deletions):

> On 4 Mar 2014, at 13:31, Torsten Grust wrote:
>
>> continues to work fine for me (MM 4045).
>
> On 4 Mar 2014, at 15:06, Pedro Lobo wrote:
>
>> Working just fine here too (MM 4045)
>
> are you guys on Sublime text 2 or 3? I am on 3.

I am on ST3 as well.  Did you check whether the bundle command UUID
registered with MailMate still is correct?

The commands

	defaults read com.freron.MailMate MmBundleCommandLaunchedOnTab

and

	grep uuid
'/Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/Sublime
Text.mmBundle/Commands/Edit.mmCommand'

should report the same UUID.

Best wishes,
   --Torsten