[MlMt] When MailMate opens mail from a MailMate user

Robert McClure sharkez at gmail.com
Sun Mar 2 17:32:11 EST 2014

I'm not even in the same universe as you two on the use of email
nuances, but I do notice that when someone sends me a table, or I paste
a table into MailMate, I loose all the special formatting. As with Kee,
this is a significant problem in the business world, especially for
those of us where tables occur frequently. I haven't been able to follow
this thread so am struggling to understand a workaround if it's even
described by Kee. So can someone explain to me if this functionality is
simply not supported by MailMate? And if so, Kee, do you have a solution
that mere mortals can understand?

--
Rob
Sharkez at g