[MlMt] Big IMAP problems

Wed Jun 18 05:32:32 EDT 2014

On 18 Jun 2014, at 10:42, Bram Heerink wrote:

> I have come to a point that the amount of IMAP problems I experience
> with mailmate is really making it impossible for me to use the
> product. I realise I have never complained about this so never gave
> Benny a chance and the data to do something about it. I now use
> Airmail Beta to sent mail because it’s just impossible via Mailmate.
> All my folders/accounts go offline/online randomly. I added
> screenshots. Using 3905 again. What to do?

First, thanks for giving me a chance to analyze the issue. This is how
you can help me:

* Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane to get the latest test release.
* Open the “Activity Viewer” (⌥⌘0). This enables logging of
server connections.
* Relaunch MailMate to get a “clean start”. (The Activity Viewer
should be open after restart.)
* Wait for one or more problems with offline folders/accounts.
* Use “Help ▸ Send Server Logs” to send me the results.

Thanks in advance!