[MlMt] address "content assist" is broken..

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 20:04:28 EDT 2014

Hey,

coming back from vacation.
Updated to latest test build. (running Yosemite)

Now when I type email addresses in a field it starts showing me matches
(great)
when I type "-" it instantly fill in the field with whatever first hit
it finds (NOT great).

This is despite I definitely have multiple email addresses that still
matches.
i.e. I type "jbosstools-" and it takes jbosstools-dev even though I also
have jbosstools-commits, jbosstools-user etc.

Its as if it thinks - or any other non-character now means "hit enter
and select".

This bug makes it really hard to type in the right email address ;)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen