[MlMt] I don't expect support soon, but, heads up. (Yosemite)

Sherif Soliman sherif at ssoliman.com
Sat Jun 7 08:29:48 EDT 2014

On 7 Jun 2014, at 4:31, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 7 Jun 2014, at 0:25, Sherif Soliman wrote:

>>> Just to make sure, did you relaunch MailMate after changing the
>>> preference? (I forgot to note that.)
>>
>> Yes, several times.
>> I quit MailMate, changed the preference, then relaunched.
>
> Sorry, my mistake! A last minute change to the code accidentally
> disabled the code for unwrapping. I've uploaded a new test version.

I just updated to the latest test version. I tried it with a couple of
Gmail messages and it works quite nicely :D!!

Benny, let me know if you're ever in the Greater Toronto Area or
Kitchener/Waterloo in Ontario, Canada, I owe you about a hundred of
whatever your beverage of choice is.

I'll update this thread if I run into any trouble with the new setting.

Sherif