[MlMt] I don't expect support soon, but, heads up. (Yosemite)

Fri Jun 6 09:32:21 EDT 2014

On 6 Jun 2014, at 13:40, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> * Heuristically unwrap the plain text body part. Problem: Some times
> MailMate is going to unwrap something which shouldn't have been
> unwrapped.

To learn more I've implemented this variant in the latest test version.
Enable it like this:

	defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmAutomaticUnwrapEnabled -bool YES

The current strategy is as follows:

* Only merge non-empty unquoted lines.
* Only merge two lines if the first line is at least 60 bytes long.
* Only merge lines if the last character of the previous line is
whitespace, letter/number or a comma.

I'm probably most interested in knowing if it fails so often that it's
useless.